Annual Lawn Maintenance For Your Baton Rouge Home
At Native Outdoor Solutions, our Baton Rouge lawn maintenance service is provided annually, and with a contract for a minimum of 42 cuts per year. This ensures that your property commercial or residential looks great year round. All employees will provide a neat appearance and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. All work shall be scheduled and completed in a manner so as to insure the minimum disturbance to the Association owners/homeowners. Work hours are determined by local municipal code. No work is to be scheduled on Sunday except critical emergency repairs as needed.
- Mowing (Irrigated Areas) – Mow and edge all irrigated lawn areas forty two (42) times per year (see attached schedule), or as directed by the Association Manager. Remove all grass clippings, leaves, and other debris the same day that work is performed. All turf areas should have a clean, straight, and even cut. Line trimmers shall be used to cut the grass horizontally in areas the mowers cannot reach.
- Mowing (Non-Irrigated/Native Areas) – Mow all non-irrigated native areas on a pay as performed basis as directed by the Association Manager. Remove all grass clippings, leaves and other debris the same day that work is performed.
- Edging/Trimming – Edge/trim around all paved entrance areas, curbs, walks, plant beds, trees, utility posts, utility generator pads, and any other common or contiguous areas at the time of mowing or as required by the Association Manager. All areas must be kept clean of trash and clippings after each edging/trimming. Rake all grass clippings, stones, and debris from around all tree beds after each mowing as needed. Roundup may be used to control grass.
Hand Weeding – ALL ROW drives, subdivision entrances, Association amenities, and common areas will be kept free of weeds and grasses with manual weeding and/or contact herbicides. Control weeds at subdivision entrances, sidewalks, columns and paving joints with manual weeding as required to maintain such areas weed-free. Selectively use post-emergent herbicides as needed to eliminate weeds.
Call our Baton Rouge Landscaping company today for the best lawn maintenance!
- Increasing Your Baton Rouge Home Value
A Clemson University study found landscaping can result in more than a 100% return on investment. The report concluded that “Homeowners wanting to increase the value of their property will do well to consider the cost-effective, return potential of quality landscaping, and to safeguard their investments by hiring licensed, professional landscape contractors to perform the...Read More
- What To Incorporate Into Your Outdoor Kitchen Design
When you’re wanting to have an outdoor area that serves as an outdoor kitchen for you and your home, you may be wondering what type of equipment can be safe for an outdoor cooking area. In actuality, your plumbing and electrical will all be installed for outdoor use so the only equipment you’ll need to...Read More